Friday, August 15, 2008

Somewhere

Somewhere, Somehow, Someway I've found some inner peace over the last few days.

Prayer? Maybe. Relaxing? Perhaps. Taking myself out of unnecessary drama? Most definitely. Combination of all three? Absolutely.

I've been soaking up the love from my children, reading handfuls of inspiring materials, trusting that God has a plan for me and my life, and trying to stay focused and grounded.

This too shall pass and everything has a purpose.

I'm strong. I'll be okay.

Thanks for your kind words of support.

4 comments:

only_female_in_my_house said...

Though I don't know the specifics, it seems as if you continue to need prayers, so I vow to do just that.

Sending hugs your way as well!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You keep on keeping on. Love you!

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass is right! I hope you find the peace you deserve.

humble servant said...

I hope you're feeling much better by now. I've been praying for you every day without knowing you specifically needed it now, so maybe that is something?

What's this I see from Sandi that there is a possible wedding date?!??!?! I am going to hunt through flickr to try to solve this mystery!