It's been awhile. Writing has always been a true love of mine, a passion, a constant, a sort of natural therapy for me. I find that I'm a little clumsy at the keyboard these days. A little out of practice, if you will. It's been some time since I've sat down and let my feelings spill into words. It's been awhile since I've allowed myself to open up, to let go of some of the pain, to heal, and to open up again.
Everything takes it's own time. And if anything over the past few year, I've certainly learned that timing really is perfect. And my time is now. I'm learning to trust the process of Life.
Welcome.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Welcome back! I very much missed reading about you and your lovely family...
Welcome back to Blogworld! I have missed reading up on your life so much.
What I want to know is...Did I have the wedding date right when I guessed it in flicker comments? :-)
Thanks again for letting me in on your new blog.
Are you going to be teaching again this fall?
Welcome back. Missed you.
YEAH! I am so happy you are blogging!
So pleased to read you're back. Can't wait to read all about it.
Bless you!
Post a Comment